Visiting Manna this past weekend and having their delicious vice cream & cookie semi-freddo has fuelled by obsession with the ice-cream/cookie dough combo; so, I decided to combine my nicecream and flapjack recipes to create the ultimate CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE-CREAM at let me tell you, it is absolutely delicious!
If you’d like to make this bowl of chocolatey deliciousness for yourself, then just follow the recipe below ▽▼▽
- 4 cups oats
- 2 cups non-dairy margarine
- 1 cup demerara sugar
- 1 cup molasses sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons lotus spread (optional, but SO worth it)
- 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 drop vanilla essence
- Put the oats + butter in a bowl and mix together
- Add in the sugar, golden syrup + lotus spread and mix in
- Add in chocolate chips and stir
- Roll mixture into small balls
- Place cookie dough balls in a container in the freezer for at least 1 hour
- Peel bananas, chop into small chunks & freeze for at least 2 hours
- Place chopped bananas in the blender with the cacao, vanilla essence and coconut milk & blend for about 1 minute or until smooth
- Place nice-cream and cookie dough balls in a bowl – to make it look (and taste) extra yummy, drizzle melted vegan chocolate on top
- Enjoy your delicious dessert!
need this in my mouth!
haha, it is as yummy as it looks 🙂