Without a doubt, one of my favourite ways to start the day is with a big stack of delicious vegan pancakes. This recipe is one of my all time favourites and is absolutely perfect for those lazy Sunday breakfast-in-bed kinda days. Not only are these pancakes insanely yummy, but they are also way healthier than their non-vegan alternative – so major win-win!!
I hope you’ve all been having a great weekend so far in this beautiful sunshine; and if you fancy making it even better, I highly recommend you treat yourselves to these yummy pancakes tomorrow morning ;-).
- 3 cups flour
- 2.5 cups non-dairy milk (my fave is almond milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tea spoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 banana
- Cooking spray
- Dice bananas into small chunks
- Mix together in a bowl: flour, non-dairy milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup & diced banana pieces
- Place a frying pan on low heat & spray with cooking spray
- Spoon four table spoons of mixture into the pan and flip after approximately 40 seconds
- Leave in the pan for another 30 seconds or until golden
- Repeat until all mixture is gone (remember to keep re-spraying the pan with cooking spray)
- Serve pancakes with syrup and diced strawberries & enjoy!
Looks so yummy!
Thank you Natalie, they are delicious ❤️