If you’re looking for a healthy Valentine’s Day dessert that looks like you put lots of effort into it but that you can actually whip up in under 10 mins, I’ve got you covered! These fruity love heart kebabs with homemade chocolate dipping sauce are filled with healthy goodness and, of course, taste amazing! When I tested out the recipe this weekend, they went down an absolute treat in my house so I hope you and your valentine love them too!
Ingredients (makes 2 skewers)
Skewers: 3 large strawberries, 1 banana, 1 small love heart cutter, 2 bamboo skewers
Chocolate dip: leftover banana from skewers, 2 teaspoons raw organic cacao, 1 cup almond milk
- Remove the strawberry stalks and cut strawberries in half
- Peel the banana and cut it in half, then cut each half down the middle length ways
- Use the cutter the shape the strawberries and bananas into love heart
- Place the hearts onto a skewer alternating between strawberries and bananas
- Use a fork to mash the pieces of banana that are leftover after making love hearts
- Place the mashed banana in a pan with the almond milk and raw organic cacao and simmer for one minute
Really cute!! What a fun & healthy idea!! Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweet girl!
Thank you so much beautiful girl :). Hope you had a lovely Valentine’s Day xxx
How cute. Wish I had seen this before V-daY! x, jenna
Thank you Jenna xx