I am all about super foods recently so following on from my favourite superfood pizza recipe, I decided to create a superfood salad recipe to share with you all. I’ve combined some of my favourite super foods (spinach, red peppers, avocado, garlic & kale) to create the ultimate delicious and nutritious salad.
What’s so great about this recipe is that you can make as much or as little of it as you like, depending on whether you’re making it for lunch or dinner, so I haven’t included any measurements in the recipe. I hope you love it!
- Red pepper
- Garlic olive oil
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Mixed seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Chop the mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper, onion, and garlic into slices
- Place chopped veg in a baking tray, season with salt and pepper, drizzle in garlic olive oil, and then roast in the oven for 20 minutes stirring at 5 minute intervals
- Whilst the veg is roasting in the oven, prepare the salad:
- Chop lettuce and beetroot into slices
- Mash avacado and sprinkle with pepper and paprika
- Remove roasted veg tray from the oven and mix in the spinach and kale
- Roast in the oven for a further 2 minutes
- Serve the roasted veg on the bed of salad and sprinkle mixed seeds on top